MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & REFURBISHMENT
IPS will utilize the latest maintenance techniques and best management system to maintain Oil and Gas Equipment. IPS is providing comprehensive repair, refurbishment in better value for service budgets by utilizing repair opportunities and minimizing spare parts replacement. Our wide range of maintenance services will be available either on site or in workshops
Rotating Equipment Maintenance
- IPS is providing comprehensive repair, refurbishment, and maintenance of rotating equipment in better value for service budgets by utilizing repair opportunities and minimizing spare parts replacements.
- Our wide range of maintenance services is available on site or in the workshops for all types of rotating equipment such as turbines, pumps, compressors, generators.
- IPS is implementing maintenance programs for projects with a highly experienced work team who has proven its ability to maintain the equipment in the same condition received from stage fixtures, and even managed to improve equipment performance. It’s continuous Study of equipment conditions and latest maintenance programs.
- Electrical Scope of Work includes but is not limited to the following
- Engineering/design of all electrical systems. Installation/pre-commissioning/commissioning of all electrical equipment/systems.
- Maintenance (PM/CM) of all electrical equipment. Overhaul maintenance of electrical equipment/systems. Testing/calibration the protection relays.
- Testing the switchgears/PMCC included circuit breakers testing. Repair of Motors/generators/transformers included supplying the spare parts in cooperation with our international partners.
- Repair of all electrical equipment included supplying the spare parts in cooperation with our international partners. Supply Experts for electrical installation/pre-commissioning/commissioning/operation.
- Technical support for Engineering/installation/operation. Applications of the solar energy systems.
Instruments & Control
- Instruments & Control Provision of technical expertise for the specification, design, purchase, installation, commissioning and maintenance of instrument and Control systems that include, but not limited to, electronic and pneumatic instrumentation, control valves, analyzers, and control systems including distributed control system (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLC) and safety instrumented systems (SIS).
- Provide ongoing technical support to operations and maintenance departments, in accordance with internationals codes and standards (ISA, IEC, .etc.), for instrumentation, control valve, analyzer and DCS/PLC system problems.
- Analyze data, troubleshoot performance, conduct root cause analysis, and make recommendations to improve instrument, control valve, analyzer and control system reliability.
- Instruments & control tasks include but not limited to the following
- Assist with securing engineering and Projects business including preparation of associated quotes & studying proposals and tenders.
- Ensure provision of appropriate technical response to client. Generation of engineering solutions to meet customer requirements with respect to industry codes and standards.
- Approve engineering changes within defined controls.
- Interface with Customer with respect to industry safety/reliability initiatives.
- Prepare, participate in, and approve, Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Carry out offshore assignments, typically survey activity, when required.
- Responsible for providing guidance and support in resolving technical queries for Instrument & control systems.
- Conduct evaluation and repair for instruments and ensure that all technical issues are properly logged, tracked and well-documented in the Service Management System.
- Provide accurate specifications for instrument, electrical and control systems.
- Review and approve design drawings for construction.
- Evaluate and select instrument, control valve and analyzer solutions.