MAIN CORE ACTIVITIES
- Water Treatment Components
- In partnership with world leading manufacturers, we deliver the upmost quality of products including: RO membranes, high pressure & booster pumps, FRP pressure vesseles & tanks, cartidge& disk filters.
- Commercial & Industrial Water Treatment
- We offer a complete range of custom skid mounted RO plants, european commercial water filters, water softeners and shower filters.
- Membrane Cleaning & Pretreatment Chemicals
- Our well-know PT3000 series of antiscalant chemicals are a pretreatment program designed to eliminate scale and reduce fouling in membrane systems, regardless of the feed water source.
PRELIMINARY & DETAILED WATER TREATMENT DESIGN
- Process engineering and design for water treatment systems.
- Treatment system design support(Preliminary Engineering Reports).
- Technical, economic and financial feasibility studies.
- Existing water treatment plant upgrades.
- QA/QC & value engineering.
INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE & COMMISSIONING
- Our service specialists undergo in-depth training to ensure that they can troubleshoot and fix any issue that may arise on site. Given our extensive experience, we install, commission and maintain your water treatment plant in the most efficient way possible.
RO MEMBRANES OFF-SITE CLEANING & RESTORATION
- This service is available when on-site cleaning is not practical or the client has inadequate clean-in-place(CIP) systems. The RO membranes are preested, cleaned and post-tested with the goal of restoring performance to original specifications. This ensures improved permeate flow & rejection and reduces delta pressure to give an overall optimum plant operation.
Hardness in water is caused by certain salts. The main hardness causing ions are Calcium (Ca2+), Magnesium (Mg2+) and Bicarbonate (HCO3-). These ions are normally addressed as scale in the water causing (lime) scaling of pipes and equipment. Water softening offer a solution by removing calcium, magnesium, and certain other metal cations in hard water. The resulting soft water is more compatible with soap and extends the lifetime of plumbing. Water softening is achieved using ion-exchange resins. Permatech offers budget water softeners for households, laboratories and industrial applications. Our wide range of automatic systems is the best solution for you and your business: the costs of water softeners are far outweighed by the benefits and cost savings obtained through using softened water. We deliver several brands, such as Kinetico, Fleck, Clack and others.
Permatech provides a wide variety of vertical multi-stage high-pressure pumps that are suitable for different applications, ensuring reliable and cost-efficient supply. We deliver several brands, such as Grundfos, Lowara, Goulds, KSB and others.
Membrane Pressure Vessels (Membrane Housings)
We, at Permatech, provide a wide variety of membrane pressure vessels of different sizes, end cap styles, pressure ratings, and side, end or multi-port designs. We source several brands as such Pentair Codeline and Wavecyber.
Structural Composite Pressure Vessels
Pressure Vessels are a non-corrosive, cost-effective solution for commercial/industrial water treatment and storage. Structural Composite Pressure Vessels offer fiberglass construction for outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environments. With capacities up to 1600 gallons and a variety of options, we tailor a vessel to meet your needs.
Disc media filters utilize flat and grooved plastic rings stacked together in a cylindrical filter element. This provides greater holding capacity as filtration is performed through the entire ring depth and not just the surface.